NCIS Los Angeles “Fish Out Of The Water” Promo Pictures & Synopsis

Following an explosion at a fish market, the NCIS: LA team partners with an undercover DEA agent to determine if the incident is an act of terrorism or a botched drug smuggling deal. Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, Granger and Kensi investigate a helicopter crash that could be tied to their ongoing search for the infamous white ghost, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Tuesday, March 4 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Share this post: Share on Tumblr
Read more posts in the category(s): 5x16 - Fish Out of Water, Season Five
9 comments on “NCIS Los Angeles “Fish Out Of The Water” Promo Pictures & Synopsis
  1. Bee.Eh.Vee says:

Please please please let this require Deeks tasting the fish to determine its species and origin.

2. Fenix says:

Is Sarah Shahi on on the picture?
    (From crimi serie “Life”)

3. Erin says:

Am I the only one that thinks the pic of Deeks with the jackhammer is freakin HOT?!

4. Cintia says:

Hi! I have a question in episode 16 Fish Out of Water! NCIS LA The team worked with an undercover DEA agent?? , in that case! the undercover agent is the Mercedes Masöhn! actress! I think if, work together with deeks?? something happened between the two? remember the spoliers of JPkous that said: deeks work on a case with someone who will make their feelings challenged, and will have to remain faithful?? will be in this episode, is tempted by another woman vera than kensi?? I hope your love for kensi is stronger than any other woman!!

• Fenix says:

Cool down, get a breath, and…. don’t worry.
      That is just director and writers game with fans.
      They have to hold us in tension, excitement, emotions…
      Remember, this is just game, and fun.
      Need little bit more perspective. ;-)
      At the end, will be everything ok, like in every fairy tale. :-)

• Tara says:

Agree with Fenix, spoilers are just that…spoilers. Sometimes spoilers are accurately correct, other times spoilers are just thrown out there to get the fans riled up. I usually don’t pay attention to them. I prefer just to wait till the episode airs.

• tati says:

Don’t worry Cintia. I think this conciders episode 15 and I think this persone is Nate.
      Am I the only who ”worries” about the name Jack written in a yellow paper at the forth pic? It was said that we will probable see Kensi’s ex-fiancé, Jack.

July Desktop Calendar
July Desktop Calendar
Download the full size 1600 x 1200px here !!

NCISLA Schedule