NCIS Los Angeles Season Five Filming Begins

@LadyDi2000: Right where we left off!! #NCISLA #Boom!

©Diana Valentine

©Diana Valentine

@DanielaRuah: First day of school… And we’re back in business. @ericcolsen #ncisla

©danielaruah

©danielaruah

@lnapoli06: Here we go! Day 1, we got this! #NCISLA

©lnapoli06

©lnapoli06

Today, July 22nd 2013, the cast and crew of CBS’ hit drama NCIS Los Angeles is back on set to start filming their first episode of Season Five – called “Ascension” – written by Frank Military and directed by Terrance O’Hara.

In addition to the above pictures cast and crew share their happiness with us:

@JoeyWilson57: BOOM! GUESS WHO’S BACK?!

@Ladydi2000 And season 5 of #NCISLA begins!!

‏@davekalstein 1st table read for NCIS:LA Season 5 today. I’ve worked on this show longer than I was in high school. And high school was a big deal y’know?

===> Send your good wishes for Season Five to NCISLA cast & crew in the comments !! <===

Share this post: Share on Tumblr
Read more posts in the category(s): 5x01 - Ascension, Season Five
9 comments on “NCIS Los Angeles Season Five Filming Begins
  1. Marina says:

Desde argentina un gran saludo a todos !!!mi favorito es ECO! Pero tengo un gran cariño por todos creo que son geniales ,DIOS LOS BENDIGA ;MUCHOS BESOS !!! de verdad espero con ansias la continuacion de esta historia ,es maravillosa!mis felicitaciones a todos !!!

2. Peggy says:

hey guy´s!

wish u all the best and much fun with the new season. Cann´t wait to see it in Germany. Big compliment to all of you and keep on rocking :)

3. Carrie says:

I am actually glad they are starting mostly right where they left off… I was worried they were going to have a passing of time and just tell us through random flash backs what happened.

Can’t wait for the new season!!

4. Keviana Elliot says:

Getter dun, guys!!!

Cheering for you from Texas!

5. Monty says:

I’ve seen now on facebook photos of episode 8.
    Ok,they are all safe.
    But, the suspence?
    Arghhh!!

Hi from Roma
    Monty

• Monty says:

I was wrong!
      So much the better!
      I hate facebook!
      No, not true.
      On the cover I have put a picture of Martin… and my dog Blue’s.
      Hi from Roma (17.44)
      Monty

6. AJ says:

Shane, I blame you and your writers for giving me a heart attack on the S4 finale. They better work it out:) Otherwise I might have to break my TV.

7. Cintia says:

Hi !!! I m from Argentina, are finally back our favorite actors!!! welcome NCIS los Angeles 5 season !!!! more action, drama,intrigue,surprises may be love!!!!!!!!!hope for all fans, forever DENSI!!!!!!!!!!

8. lou says:

Buon lavoro a tutto il cast!!!
    Speriamo in una quinta stagione esplosiva e anche densi a sufficienza dai…..!!!
    Ci vediamo a settembre(il 24, cavolo il mio anniversario di matrimonio!!)
    Un saluto a tutti e in particolare all mia conterranea,Monty!!!
    Lou

July Desktop Calendar
July Desktop Calendar
Download the full size 1600 x 1200px here !!

NCISLA Schedule