NCIS Los Angeles Season Five Filming Begins

@LadyDi2000: Right where we left off!! #NCISLA #Boom!

©Diana Valentine

©Diana Valentine

@DanielaRuah: First day of school… And we’re back in business. @ericcolsen #ncisla

©danielaruah

©danielaruah

@lnapoli06: Here we go! Day 1, we got this! #NCISLA

©lnapoli06

©lnapoli06

Today, July 22nd 2013, the cast and crew of CBS’ hit drama NCIS Los Angeles is back on set to start filming their first episode of Season Five – called “Ascension” – written by Frank Military and directed by Terrance O’Hara.

In addition to the above pictures cast and crew share their happiness with us:

@JoeyWilson57: BOOM! GUESS WHO’S BACK?!

@Ladydi2000 And season 5 of #NCISLA begins!!

‏@davekalstein 1st table read for NCIS:LA Season 5 today. I’ve worked on this show longer than I was in high school. And high school was a big deal y’know?

===> Send your good wishes for Season Five to NCISLA cast & crew in the comments !! <===

Share this post: Share on Tumblr
Read more posts in the category(s): 5x01 - Ascension, Season Five
9 comments on “NCIS Los Angeles Season Five Filming Begins
  1. Marina says:

Desde argentina un gran saludo a todos !!!mi favorito es ECO! Pero tengo un gran cariño por todos creo que son geniales ,DIOS LOS BENDIGA ;MUCHOS BESOS !!! de verdad espero con ansias la continuacion de esta historia ,es maravillosa!mis felicitaciones a todos !!!

2. Peggy says:

hey guy´s!

wish u all the best and much fun with the new season. Cann´t wait to see it in Germany. Big compliment to all of you and keep on rocking :)

3. Carrie says:

I am actually glad they are starting mostly right where they left off… I was worried they were going to have a passing of time and just tell us through random flash backs what happened.

Can’t wait for the new season!!

4. Keviana Elliot says:

Getter dun, guys!!!

Cheering for you from Texas!

5. Monty says:

I’ve seen now on facebook photos of episode 8.
    Ok,they are all safe.
    But, the suspence?
    Arghhh!!

Hi from Roma
    Monty

• Monty says:

I was wrong!
      So much the better!
      I hate facebook!
      No, not true.
      On the cover I have put a picture of Martin… and my dog Blue’s.
      Hi from Roma (17.44)
      Monty

6. AJ says:

Shane, I blame you and your writers for giving me a heart attack on the S4 finale. They better work it out:) Otherwise I might have to break my TV.

7. Cintia says:

Hi !!! I m from Argentina, are finally back our favorite actors!!! welcome NCIS los Angeles 5 season !!!! more action, drama,intrigue,surprises may be love!!!!!!!!!hope for all fans, forever DENSI!!!!!!!!!!

8. lou says:

Buon lavoro a tutto il cast!!!
    Speriamo in una quinta stagione esplosiva e anche densi a sufficienza dai…..!!!
    Ci vediamo a settembre(il 24, cavolo il mio anniversario di matrimonio!!)
    Un saluto a tutti e in particolare all mia conterranea,Monty!!!
    Lou

Episode Poll

How did you like the NCISLA episode "Three Hearts" ??

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

April Desktop Calendar
February Desktop Calendar
Download the full size 1600 x 1200px here !!

Daily NCISLA Quote